What claims is it making?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
The surefire way to boost your team and fast
- Learn the unique secret behind turning your biggest, least mobile players into lightening quick marauders who can control the whole floor on both Offense and Defense
- Learn the smart, almost stupid technique for turning every player on the squad into a well-rounded player with legitimate skill
- Learn how to give your players the skills it takes to be able to win all the time, not just on good days
- Learn how to take any team at any level and turn them into a dominant force
- Learn how to force other teams into making mistakes and bad choices
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. eBasketball Drills scores 72.27/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.ebasketballdrills.com/, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $67.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: ebasketballdrills.com you’ll also be taken through to ebasketballdrills.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. In this case though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)